Come for a semester. Remember Marlboro forever.
Marlboro belongs to two exchange programs in the U.S. These programs provide our students the chance to experience a semester away without leaving the country and let students from other schools enjoy the benefits of our tight-knit community and approach to learning.
- AVIC semester exchange: Juniors and seniors can study at other private colleges in Vermont through the Association of Vermont Independent Colleges (AVIC).
- CIEL exchange: Marlboro students can study at unconventional colleges across the country through the Consortium for Innovative Environments in Learning (CIEL).
To learn more and apply, contact Kate Trzaskos in the Office of Experiential Learning and Global Engagement.
Marlboro partners with the following colleges and universities for international exchanges. Students from these schools must be nominated by their home institution.
- Czech Republic: Charles University
- Slovakia: Bratislava International School for Liberal Arts
- Germany: Leuphana University of Lüneburg
- China: Heilongjiang University
- Mexico: Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí
- Nigeria: American University of Nigeria
Marlboro’s Office of International Services helps exchange students with the visa process. It also provides tutoring and helps students with access to health care and counseling services on campus.
Go on an environmental expedition! Marlboro’s semester intensive programs include:
- Expedition Education Institute at Marlboro: EEI students travel in a retrofitted school bus and live outdoors to study the environment and community of a different U.S. region in each semester.