Marlboro College is moving its academic program, including faculty and students, to Emerson College. Marlboro College will only have limited operations beginning on June 30, 2020 and will cease operations on the Vermont campus at the close of the final graduate spring trimester on August 15th.
Please find below information regarding continuing services for members of the Marlboro community. This list will change as more services move to Emerson.
The Marlboro College Archive is in transition to the Silver Special Collections Library at the University of Vermont. All inquiries can be directed to:
Silver Special Collections Library
48 University Place, Room B201
Burlington, VT 05405
All other questions can be directed to Verdolino & Lowey, P.C. at 508-549-5791 or email@example.com
For inquiries related to the campus, please contact https://www.degreesoffreedom.org/
— one of the lowest in the US.
of alumni say that Marlboro’s emphasis on self-directed learning has helped them continue to identify, develop, and pursue their ideas and interests.
miles of hiking and jogging trails on 350 acres.
The national average is 6.
That’s a lot of snow sculptures!
(a coveted dining hall tradition)
of Marlboro graduates say their education prepared them well for graduate school or further academic study.
Confronting climate change: An interdisciplinary approach
"I had to demonstrate how diverse academic fields can provide different lenses for examining important issues."Read More
“I am the system”: Power in North African regimes
"I wanted to find a way to integrate my time abroad with my interest in politics and the rule of law"Read More
Witness to change: Vipassana meditation and experiential sound
"I remember the clarity that came when I understood the questions. "Read More
Being, place, resistance: Phenomenological and critical approaches
"I was inspired by my desire to attain a richer understanding of what it means to be a human being on the earth."Read More
Light...an emphasis on night sky and night landscape photography and crowd field photometry.Read More
Rhythms of becoming: The transformative potential of holistic education
"We explored contact improvisation as a metaphor for facing challenges in our lives."Read More
The Body Alone Listens: An exploration of the sounds of Virginia Woolf ’s Mrs. Dalloway through musical composition and literary analysis
"I will always remember the strong connections made with my faculty member."Read More
Drawing from life: Possibilities in cartooning
"I’m real, real mean with a pen these days. "Read More
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2630_180217untitled_shoot13388.rev.1563909457.jpg)"/>
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2431___2013-14_Kate_and_John_10-2013_Arial_Shots_MarlboroCollegeAerials_077.rev.1562414653.jpg)"/>
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2632_190413KMF0736_2.rev.1563909810.jpg)"/>
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2641_MC11197_2.rev.1563911819.jpg)"/>
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2474_OP_with_skis_2017.rev.1563810146.jpg)"/>
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2635_MC11642_2_2.rev.1563910612.jpg)"/>
- <div class="sub-hero-bg has-bg-image" style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/2/width/1200/height/555/crop/1/2634_MC6520.rev.1563910612.jpg)"/>